FREE 1 Year 2023-2024 for EdCamp!
- Create an account using coupon code “EDCAMP2023” to get free access for all your kids.
- Setup your teacher account.
- Setup your students accounts – then they can login and have fun learning!
Socrates for Teachers
- Full Access to Socrates including all subjects: Math, ELA, Science, Financial Literacy, Spelling, Sight Words, Health and Safety, Atomic History and our future content.
- Assign homework across thousands of standards – set due dates, auto grading, and see results in real-time.
- Real-time assessment of student’s progress.
- Add students to your classroom with ease, reset passwords, and mange classroom groups.
- Share students with other teachers and classrooms.
- Give parents access to see their child’s progress and view their progress reports.
- Send notes and reminders to your classroom and reward custom badges and certificates.
- Gamified Learning with fun games and rewards, that you can turn off at any time.
- FREE access to Socrates Youtube channel with over 1,000 learning videos tied to standards.
- Available in English and Spanish
With Socrates, students learn to earn in-game currency that they can use for fun rewards.
- Socrates is personalized learning, automatically adjusting to the individual needs of each student.
- Socrates has millions of questions across thousands of learning topics.
- Multilingual content including thousands of learning videos.
Level up student learning with friendly competition, high scores, and challenging levels while learning critical money management skills.
Children can earn currency to spend on fun games and rewards, or save their money in the bank to earn interest.
- Customizable avatars
- Collectible cards
- and so much more!
Over 1,000 learning videos available in multiple languages; English, Spanish, Thai to help children where they are stuck.
- Socrates is continually assessing your child’s skills and adjusting to their needs. Socrates will automatically open up new topics and reinforce skills.
- Detailed status reporting for parents, teachers, and tutors, helps them identify where children need support. When working with groups of students Socrates can help create learning sessions that are focused on common difficulties.
- Socrates is aligned to standards, but not restricted by them. Socrates allows students to progress beyond their grade level and constantly grow their skills.
How to use Socrates for students
Kids use Socrates to practice, play, and grow. Socrates is progressing your child automatically through thousands of topics. Login into the application using your username to see their progress. You can add more children anytime, as well as update their username and password (because kids forget their passwords often!). To see their progress, go to the manage kids page and click on your child’s avatar and you will see in-depth information about their progress in their learning journey.
Teachers, students and parents’ login at the link below with your username and password. If you do not have one, you can choose to create an account first.
Watch the video below how to use the student learning platform.
How to use the Teacher Command Center
Teachers can create classrooms and create students in their class. Student can be created individually, or using the excel upload provided. There are many powerful features for teachers, including:
- Assign homework remotely on 2000+ topics, automatically graded in real-time.
- Create groups of students for assignments and reporting.
- View educational progress for each child and compare the classroom results.
- Issue virtual certificates to reward progress inside Socrates or in your classroom.
- Add or remove students and update student passwords (Hint: When you delete a student from your classroom, they are still in Socrates and can be added to other classrooms.
Watch the video below for more information on the Teacher Command Center.