Edcamp attendees get Socrates FREE for one year!
If you have a coupon code, sign up with the coupon that you received at the Sign UP Now link below.
If you do not have a coupon, please click the form below to receive a coupon by email:
Socrates for Teachers
- Full Access to Socrates including all subjects: Math, ELA, Science, Financial Literacy, Spelling, Sight Words, Health and Safety, Atomic History and our future content.
- Assign homework across thousands of standards – set due dates, auto grading, and see results in real-time.
- Real-time assessment of student’s progress.
- Add students to your classroom with ease, reset passwords, and mange classroom groups.
- Share students with other teachers and classrooms.
- Give parents access to see their child’s progress and view their progress reports.
- Send notes and reminders to your classroom and reward custom badges and certificates.
- Gamified Learning with fun games and rewards, that you can turn off at any time.
- FREE access to Socrates Youtube channel with over 1,000 learning videos tied to standards.
- Available in English and Spanish
Socrates for Students
Remember when you were a kid and had to finish 10 pages of homework before could go outside, hang out with friends, or play video games? With Socrates, students learn to earn in-game currency that they can use for fun rewards. Socrates personzlies learning, automatically adjusting to the individual needs of the student. We have millions of questions across thousands of learning topics.
Level up student learning with friendly competition, high scores, and challenging levels while learning critical money management skills. Children can earn currency to spend on fun games and rewards, or save their money in the bank to earn interest.
- Customizable avatars
- Collectible cards
- and so much more!
Socrates has over 1,000 learning videos available in multiple languages; English, Spanish, Thai to help children where they are stuck. We are continually assessing your child’s skills and adjusting to their needs, opening up new topics and reinforcing skills. Detailed status reporting for parents, teachers, and tutors helps them identify where children need help and group students. Aligned to standards, but not restricted by them, Socrates allows students to progress beyond their grade level and constantly grow their skills.